Posted On: 2018-10-10
Are you an entrepreneurial spirit and eager for the next professional challenge? Become SineMedia’s Sales Representative for US or Europe, building yours and the company’s reputation with a product line known for innovation, quality and perfect sound.
As a Sales Representative you will be responsible for achieving key sales objectives through managing multiple distributors and dealers, proactively growing new accounts and developing the company’s products and brand value in US/Europe market. The Sales Representative must ensure that the company’s brand integrity and business model of ethical fair dealings with existing and targeted accounts is never compromised.
You will be reporting directly to Beijing HQ.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining the relationship with existing dealers;
- Analyzing dealers performance per product and increasing their revenue;
- Planning monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue per dealer, monitoring the performance and taking the necessary actions in order to achieve the target;
- Securing the sell-thru process from dealers to the end-users;
- Train dealers sales staff;
- SineMedia brand advertising through dealers network and all communication channels;
- Coordinate local marketing and PR activities in line with the SineMedia HQ requirements;
- Arrange visiting demos with major studios, retailers and end users;
- Track competitors, customers, market trends and expansion opportunities in other area’s audio markets.
Our requirements are:
- 2+ years of sales experience;
- 2+ years of audio engineering experience;
- Working level of English;
- Experience to create tailor-made solutions for clients;
- Ability to identify key selling points of products and services;
- Business development experience;
- Ability to find, select and exploit information from different channels;
- Pro activity and can-do attitude;
- Time and account management.
- Interesting and challenging work;
- Ability to manage good work-live balance;
- An attractive fixed and commission-based remuneration;
- An extraordinary opportunity to join a quickly developing, innovative company with international presence and a stellar reputation in the industry.
How to Apply:
If you are a “go getter” that possesses the aforementioned qualities, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position please send us your CV and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All documents are treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Room 504, Huapu Garden Tower D,
Dongzhimen South Street No.9, Dongcheng District,
Beijing, 100007, P.R. China
SineMedia was founded in late 90's when China's audio industry turned from analog to digital phase. In the first ten years of inception, SineMedia helped out musicians and engineer to sunderstand and capitalize new digital audio technology to create more creative music and more impacted sound scene. In this supportive process of thousands ofmusicians and audio engineers, we came to understand music creators’ concepts and picked up the idea of working for audio media communication, from the idea of art back to the concept of sound technology. Working together with the technical development team that loves music, we extracted the approximated sound closer to the essence of music from the noise or distortion, and developed a better digital audio platform - SineCore.
Don't Miss Out!
At Sinemedia, it’s our goal to bring you the largest selection of top quality audio solution in the industry. We’re always here to help our customers, providing a wealth of knowledge about our research and development for ODM process. We want each customer to have a unique, state-of-the-art product experience with our service.